Sizes can vary from 2-3 centimeters because they are measured by hand. 1inch=2.54cm The size matched on a label can differ from the one you have ordered
|SIZE ON LABEL||M||L||XL||XXL|
Shoulder: Using a measuring tape, measure the width of your shoulders from the back of your body (from shoulder blade to shoulder blade).Bust: Lift your arms slightly and measure around your body, crossing over the fullest part of your chest.
- Sleeve: Measure from the middle of the back of the neck, out to the shoulder, and down to the wrist.
- Chest/Bust: Measure circumference around the widest part chest/best
- Waist: Measure natural waist where pants sit (think regular rise pants).
- Hips: Stand straight and measure around the largest circumference at hips.
- Inseam: Measure inside seam from crotch to bottom hem.